A Proven Track Record of Success
Through Settlement, We Dedicate Ourselves to Provide our Clients the Medical Treatment they Need and Money They Deserve.
NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN!
Free Case Review
As Seen In The News
Bakersfield Car Accident Attorneys
A car accident injury may result in high financial costs for medical care, loss of work and damage to property. California’s personal injury law allows you to obtain fair compensation on damages resulting from a car accident attributable to other driver’s reckless conduct.
Farahi Law Firm, APC having extensive experience in car accident injury claims, understands how devastating such incidents can be for you and your families. In the event you are injured in a car crash, our aggressive Bakersfield Car Accident Lawyers will strive to get the justice and fairness you deserve. We work on no fee guarantee basis, which means you don’t have to pay us a dime unless we win your claim. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Steps to Protect your Rights after Car Accident
If you get involved in a car accident, you can do following things to protect your interests & rights:
- Call Police – Check for Injuries and call an ambulance and police on the accident scene.
- Exchange Information with the other party – Note down name, contact number & insurance details of at-fault driver.
- Collect Evidence – Take pictures, collect and note down all witness details and write down your version of story with all details.
- Don’t speak to other party’s insurance – Refuse to give a statement to an insurance company until you have contacted an attorney.
- Seek Medical Attention – Medical records are important evidence to prove your injuries.
- Contact Car Accident Attorney ASAP – Bicycle accident injury claims are complex and difficult to prove, hence it’s vital to consult an expert attorney.
Determining Liability in a Car Accident in California
For anyone injured in a car crash it is important to establish fault and liability. The decision of who pays for damages or injuries in car accidents depends upon it. In some of the car accidents like, rear-end collision, left-turn collisions and drunk driving, liability is almost always decided in the favor of one party over the other.
California’s comparative negligence rule plays a vital role in claiming personal injury compensation. Under the Comparative Negligence Laws of California, the compensation can be limited by the amount of blame you are entitled to for the collision. Whatever the degree of your own negligence, you may seek compensation from the at-fault party.
If the courts find you 20% at fault for a car accident, for example, you would receive 80% of the awarded compensation. To be able to collect damages to cover your losses, you should get your case reviewed by a car accident lawyer as soon as possible after the accident. Experienced Bakersfield car accident lawyers at Farahi Law Firm will aggressively fight to ensure you’re not sued for a car accident you didn’t cause.
How much Compensation one can Claim for an Injury in Car Accident?
The amount of compensation that one can claim for a car accident injury will depend upon:
- the severity of injuries, and
- any financial losses or costs incurred as a result of accident.
The car accident attorney on your case will understand how the incident has affected the quality of your life and will take all these consequences into account in determining the right compensation for you. In the state of California, compensatory damages for an accident or injury further fall into two basic categories:
- Economic damages – They are intended to cover out-of-pocket amounts the plaintiff has actually spent or will be required to spend in the future.
Economic damages often includes medical bills, property loss, lost wages, and loss of earning capacity.
- Non-economic damages – This includes more subjective losses such as physical impairment, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, inconvenience etc.
For situations where the defendant’s conduct is considered especially grievous or reprehensible, punitive damages may be awarded in addition to any grant of compensatory damages. The real aim of such punishment is to discipline the offender and dissuade others from similar behavior.
Why Should you Hire a Car Accident Attorney
If your accident caused serious injuries that had a major impact on your life, contacting an attorney is especially important. With a qualified auto accident attorney by your side, you can be sure that your rights are protected and you have a better chance of receiving the highest possible compensation.
- A qualified car accident lawyer will help you collect and evaluate evidence that establishes who was at fault and what your injuries are worth.
- Understanding the severity of injury can be challenging, a knowledgeable car accident attorney can help you get in contact with qualified medical professionals who will determine the injury claims correctly.
- Medical bills pile up after a crash, and with lost wages it becomes difficult to cope up. Not only will an attorney get you paid for missed income, but also for the medical treatment bills you need now and in the future.
- One of the main reasons for pursuing a lawsuit involving a car accident is to get compensation for your injury and losses. With an attorney’s help you can expect the fair & higher settlements.
- The at-fault driver’s insurer will try all sort of tricks to lower or deny your injury claim. But, a lawyer will stand against the scare tactics of insurance company and get you the compensation you deserve.
Farahi Law Firm, APC is a top rated car accident law firm in Los Angeles, who understands what legal strategies can be employed to strengthen your personal injury case. Our team of dedicated legal professionals looks after each case personally and works tirelessly to maximize the compensation you receive. Injured in a Bakersfield car accident lawyers ? Contact us at (661) 403-4243 to schedule a free consultation.
Free Case Review
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 video.
Our Recent Blogs
Our Clients Testimonials
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter
No spam, notifications only about new updates on Farahi Law Firm, APC.