NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN!
California Truck Accident Lawyers
Award Winning Law Firm
As Seen In The News
Free Case Review
Truck Accident Lawyers
Truck Accidents – Both the state and federal regulations that govern interstate trucking as well as the operation of commercial vehicles, combined with the resources of insurance companies involved, can leave a lot at stake for your company. It is vital that you have a dedicated and experienced Truck Accident Lawyers on your side.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident with a truck, tractor trailer, or commercial motor vehicle we ask that you contact an Truck Accident Lawyers immediately, whether it’s us or another experienced lawyer, for guidance and representation. If you or a loved one has been injured by a similar accident call your California Truck Accident Lawyer and Tractor Trailer Accident Attorney. Call Justin For Justice: (844) 824-2955.
Having a Specialised Truck Accident Lawyers can be an Asset
Trucking companies can be held directly responsible in an accident if they negligently hired the driver of its truck, failed to ensure proper licensure, negligently entrusted the truck driver with the truck and/or for the lack of maintenance to, or proper equipping of, the truck.
To win a truck accident case, your Truck Accident Lawyers needs to be knowledgeable related to state and Federal regulations concerning the operation and maintenance of trucks, tractor trailers and commercial vehicles. Your lawyer should also be skilled and experienced with these types of cases – we are. Contact us for a free case evaluation.
Nobody can describe the feeling of what hits you when you are hit by a commercial vehicle. Despite the numerous federal and state laws associated with interstate trucking and operation of commercial vehicles, negligence on the part of the company and/or the driver may result in heavy losses for people traveling in the vehicle which meets with an accident with such huge 18-wheelers.
Most insurance companies do not wish to spend as much on compensation as the victim of such a massive accident deserves. It is therefore important to have an accurate estimate of the extent of your injuries as well as an adept Truck Accident Lawyers by your side if you wish to be adequately compensated for the physical and mental trauma you had to endure. Farahi Law Firm has skilled personal injury lawyers who can provide you with proper representation to ensure you get a fair deal.
Why are personal injury lawyers specializing in 18-wheeler accident important?
Most vehicles are tested for safety of passengers before they hit the roads. However, in most cases, the impact study is conducted for a normal crash. Commercial vehicles such as trucks and buses are neither of your normal size nor average weight. Thus, it is not wrong to say that most vehicles are not prepared to protect occupants against crashing an 18-wheeler. A person surviving such a crash may have any of the following conditions:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Organ injuries
It is easy to understand that people who emerge out alive from such a massive collision need extensive medical attention and long physiotherapy and counseling sessions to rehabilitate them towards a normal life. None of this is easy for family and friends, not to mention your pocket.
There can be several reasons for accidents involving commercial vehicles like rigs and trucks:
- Incompetency of driver – Just like driving an automobile is different from driving a motorcycle, driving a commercial vehicle is not for everyone. You need to be properly trained and experienced enough to handle such a huge and heavy vehicle.
Maneuvering it requires a special skill set which if absent in the driver can result in an ill-fated accident. Driving under influence or distractions during driving (texting, calling, eating while driving) or even fatigue can play a role in accidents too.
- Ill-maintained vehicles – In case the vehicle is not properly maintained (oil, brakes, tyres, etc. are not checked at regular intervals), the result can be catastrophic for all.
- Improperly loaded vehicles – Balance is of prime importance, especially while turning such a huge vehicle. Unless the 18-wheeler is loaded properly, an imbalance during a sharp turn may result in a crash.
- Natural disasters – Snow or rain can often cause bad driving conditions which may result in a traumatic accident involving multiple vehicles.
Trucking companies can be held responsible in the 1st three cases, with the help of an experienced truck accident lawyers by your side.
Truck and Tractor Trailer Accident Links:
- Public Citizen – Truck Safety Advocacy
- Public Citizen – Truck Safety Advocacy
- Underride Network – Truck Safety Issues
- Motorcycle Safety / Dynamics
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance
- The Truck Safety Coalition
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- AAA – Truck Safety Information
- US Department of Transportation