Medical Treatment You Need
Money You Deserve
Medical Treatment You Need
Money You Deserve
Free Case Review
AS SEEN IN THE NEWS
As Seen in the News
Expert Child Injury Attorneys to Represent Your Case
Watching our children have an accident is a parent’s worst fear. At Farahi Law Firm’s we know the stress and duress families go through when their child is injured. Our compassionate Child Injury attorneys in Torrance, California, always feel honored when parents trust us with the responsibility of protecting their child’s interests.
Our attorneys always strive to create a safer community for children. We fight aggressively for your child and hold liable parties accountable for their actions, hoping to set an example and deter anyone else from committing such negligence against someone so innocent.
According to the data collected by the World Health Organization (WHO), every year more than 83,000 children perish due to accidental injuries. Having your child at risk because of an accident can make parents go through a difficult and stressful time. Our Torrance child injury attorneys treat the responsibility of representing an injured child with absolute respect. An injury does not mean the end for children’s future, and we will always strive to make that future as bright as possible.
Common Causes of Child Injury
- Slip & Falls: Children can also suffer injuries like adults due to slip and fall accidents. Unsafe stairs, wet and slippery floors are some common hazards.
- Car accidents: Car accidents are one of the leading causes of child fatalities in the United States. Children are vulnerable to injuries even when using safety seats. Any negligent or drunk driver can cause a collision that leads to severe injury for you and your child.
- Other Road Accidents: As is the case with car accidents, other kinds of road accidents can lead to injuries in our children. Be it being hit by a vehicle while riding a bicycle in the neighborhood or chasing a football down the street, supervising our children when they play outside it’s important to prevent injuries caused by the negligence of others.
- Choking Hazards: One of the parent’s and caretaker’s worse nightmare. Because small children pretty much put everything they see in their mouths, this can lead to our child choking and suffocating. Loose parts on a toy are especially dangerous, if your child has been injured due to a defective toy or product don’t hesitate to contact our expert defective product lawyers.
- Poisoning: Protecting our kids from dangerous substances should be a parent’s top priority. From medication to cleaning products, anything that looks bright and colorful could look like a treat to our children. One should be also mindful of toys, as some may contain lead paint even when lead paint has been outlawed in 1978.
Be especially mindful of toys manufactured in other countries with more lax manufacturing regulations since they are sometimes not thoroughly inspected upon import to the United States as some have been found to contain lead paint even to this day.
Common Injuries in Children
We all try to make our children’s environment as safest as possible. Sadly, accidents happen all the time for a variety of reasons, leading to injury in our children. Knowing the conditions of the injury will help you in your quest to seek justice if any harm comes to your children. Our Torrance Child Injury attorneys at Farahi Law Firm, APC have found that the bulk of the cases of child injuries that we handle are linked to the following types of injury:
- Cuts and Scrapes
- Back and Shoulder Injuries
- Strains and Sprains
- Concussions and other head injuries
- Nursemaid’s elbow (dislocated elbows and shoulders)
- Sever’s disease
If your child is injured, we understand the pain and suffering. We will treat your child like if they were our own and give him a fighting chance at life by gaining the financial support necessary for medical care, lost time at school, and other losses caused by the responsible party. Contact our skilled Child Injury attorneys to discuss your case free of costs.
Steps to When Your Child Has Been Injured
Before addressing the most common injuries our dear children can suffer in an accident, it is important to know what to do in the worst-case scenario, taking the following steps will ensure your child has a quick and prompt recovery, as well as helping your claim against the one whom his negligence led to your child being injured:
- Seek Urgent Medical Attention: Take your child to the hospital as quickly as possible, even when the symptoms seem minor, they can develop into long term injuries.
- Document the Accident Details: Write down as many details about your child’s injury as you can. Documenting the accident circumstances will also help your case. Always take pictures of both the accident site and your child’s injuries.
- Report the Incident: Report the incident to the relevant authorities nearby. For example, if the accident happened at school notify the principal or supervisor and if your child was injured due to a car accident you should report it to the police.
- Get in touch with our Bakersfield Child Injury Accident Lawyers: The claims regarding child injury are challenging. You should therefore seek legal representation to maximize your chances of earning the reasonable compensation that you and your child deserve.
What Compensation Is Available for Child Injuries?
Several different parties may be found liable, based on the circumstances of the injuries to your child. Common examples include:
- The driver at fault in a car accident
- The manufacturer of unsafe toy or product
- School or daycare facility negligent in providing proper supervision
- Owners of the premises where your child was injured.
Being a parent, your priority should be your child’s healthy recovery. As their medical treatment is likely to be expensive, obtaining legal counsel without any delay will let you claim compensation for the following damages:
- Medical expenses
- Home care costs
- Household and vehicle modifications
- Cost of special schools or educational programs
- Permanent disfigurement
- Mental anguish
- Physical pain
Contact Farahi Law Firm
Not only do our Torrance Child Injury lawyers at Farahi Law Firm, APC offer aggressive and dedicated legal representation to our clients, but we also have the resources to support them. We provide all our expertise, and contacts to ensure that the person responsible for your child’s injury is held accountable, whether it be an individual or a corporation. For this to be achieved, we will:
- Consult with medical professionals to evaluate the extent and associated costs of your child’s injuries.
- Thoroughly analyze the accident scenario and create a solid reconstruction with professional assistance.
- Carry out an in-depth crash scene investigation and gather evidence at the scene.
- Obtain witness statements.
- Deal with Insurance companies on your behalf.
If you believe that the injuries to your child have been the result of negligent acts by another entity, private or otherwise, speak to our expert child injury lawyers in Torrance immediately. Contact us for a free consultation today at (310) 620-9791. We work on a No Win No Fee basis, so you don’t have to spend a dime until we win your case.
Free Case Review
Our Recent Blogs
Our Clients Testimonials
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter
No spam, notifications only about new updates on Farahi Law Firm, APC.
IF YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE HAS BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT, CALL 911 AND THEN CALL FARAHI LAW FIRM RIGHT AWAY.
We can help you get the medical treatment you need and the maximum compensation you deserve.
Don’t worry about fees. We will not charge you anything unless we win — and we will. Call Farahi Law’s expert brain injury lawyers for FREE Consultation. Available 24/7
Free Case Evaluation
No Fees Unless we Win!