Torrance Car Accident Lawyers
FARAHI LAW FIRM, APC
Top 100 in the Nation!
Medical Treatment You Need
Money You Deserve
Free Case Review
AS SEEN IN THE NEWS
As Seen in the News
Expert Torrance Car Accident Attorneys to Represent Your Case
Being involved in a car accident can be a scary and stressful experience for the victim and their families. It is commonplace to think that you can resolve everything just between the parties involved.
But the severity of injuries and property damage that comes from an accident most likely will make the process difficult for you.
Trying to solve a car accident claim by yourself will make you prey to the underhanded tactics of insurance companies and will get you a lot less compensation than what you deserve.
But you don’t have to do this all by yourself. Our expert personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the proper medical treatment you need and win for you the money you deserve. Call us today at (310) 620-9791 for a free consultation on your case. Your Justice is Our Cause!
Having a personal injury attorney by your side to handle the legal process is the easiest way to win the maximum compensation for your case. Farahi Law Firm prides itself on having the best customer service in all Southern California. We treat our clients as if you were our family.
If you are wondering, what can we do for you we have:
- Recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- Always win the maximum compensation
- Get the best medical treatment you deserve, without it costing you anything.
- Let you rest easy while we handle insurance companies for you
- Free Consultation of your case!
- No fees until we win. You don’t have to pay anything until we win your case.
With Farahi Law Firm, APC you only must focus on your recovery while we handle everything else. Instead of having you run from place to place getting documents, collecting evidence, and worrying about what doctors you should visit we will:
- Give you the necessary guidance for your case.
- Introduce you to a highly qualified case manager
- Do a thorough evaluation of your injuries and property damage
- Put you in contact with the best doctors to get the best medical treatment for your injuries
- Collect the necessary evidence and open your property damage claim
- Have your attorneys evaluate the case on your behalf
- Request and collect the necessary medical billings for your treatment
- Prepare your demands against the party at fault
- Aggressively negotiate with insurance adjusters your rightful settlement amount
- If the negotiations are successful, we’ll agree on your settlement amount with the other parties involved
- If they aren’t we’ll take your case into litigation and will fight on your behalf in a court of law
- After your case is settled, we’ll negotiate the medical expenses for your treatment
- Handle the distribution of all costs, fees, and your settlement payment
- Close the case
Why Should You Hire Our Attorneys to Represent Your Case
As we said before, most people think just letting insurance adjusters handle the claim is the best way to avoid all the trouble a car accident brings.
Normally the at-fault party’s insurance will tell you they are going to help you get the medical treatment and property damage repairs needed to compensate you.
This is far from the truth, by letting insurance adjusters handle your accident claim you are likely to receive a lot less compensation than when contacting our Torrance Car Accident Lawyers.
Not to mention insurance won’t consider the future costs of your injuries or vehicular damage.
Car accident and personal injury claims are very complex, not to mention all the laws and regulations in California regarding liability and negligence. Trying to navigate through this on your own can be extremely stressful.
This becomes simple by getting a personal injury lawyer to handle your claim. An experienced Torrance Car Accident Lawyers will help you navigate the process without you having to worry about anything.
Our attorneys will let you rest easy and focus on recovering your health while we deal with the whole process from start to finish.
The main advantages of getting a Torrance Car Accident Lawyers to handle your case are:
- Getting Medical Attention: A good Torrance Car Accident Lawyers will refer you to the specialists you need to give you the best medical treatment for your injuries. Both on the short and the long term.
- Advice you on legal options: While filling a personal injury lawsuit is sometimes seen as a last resort, most of the time the party at fault will try to deny liability, putting your claim in jeopardy. An attorney will give you expert advice on the best course of action to take for your claim.
- Gathering evidence: By taking your case to court you will need to present evidence that shows who is at fault for the accident. Going unrepresented will make it difficult if the defendant’s lawyers try to shift blame and deny liability.
As a legal professional, an attorney will help you gather all necessary evidence to hold the one at fault for your vehicular accident responsible, ensuring you are treated fairly in court.
- Knowing the real value of your injuries: Insurance companies will try to lower your compensation and get rid of your claim as soon as possible. An experienced personal injury lawyer will reject any offers that won’t cover past, present, and future expenses from the accident.
- Peace of mind: Suffering an accident is stressful already, filling all the paperwork needed and trying to keep up with the legal matters is the last thing someone wants when they should be focusing on regaining their health. With our Torrance Car Accident Lawyers, you don’t have to worry about anything but rest and recovery.
What Can We Recover For you?
In a car accident claim, two main types of damages can be awarded to the victims to compensate them for the problems the incident caused. These are awarded to cover the costs of the present, past, and future ailments that the victim might suffer because of the event.
It is normal for victims to not calculate the real and fair value of their awarded damages. This is partly because insurance companies and their adjusters always offer lower amounts than what victims truly deserve.
The settlements and damages offered by insurance companies most likely will not cover what your accident is truly worth and will leave with you more long-term costs and financial troubles as it will be difficult to cover all the expenses you need to truly recover.
There are two main types of damage that you can recover after a car accident in Torrance. These are Economic and Non-Economic Damages.
A personal injury lawyer can help you determine the real value of these damages with ease and without any extra effort on your part.
Also called Direct Damages, these are awarded to compensate the victim for any tangible losses and costs that were incurred from the accident. Aimed to financially help the victim recover to where they would’ve been had the accident not happened.
Usually, they are calculated by the monetary losses of the victim, they include:
- Medical treatment costs
- Property damage
- Missed days from work and lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- General material losses from the accident
One of the most important damages to look out for is the property damage value, to get the correct amounts that you should be compensated for our property damage team does the following:
- Open insurance claims and send out letters of representation
- Request and submit all pertinent documentation to properly open a property damage claim (SR-1 and SR-19 forms)
- Request traffic collision reports
- Request and analyze all evidence available
- Submit policy limits and asset searches
- Draft and send out loss of use and property damage demands
- Submit public records request
- Get your vehicle to the best body shops available for repairs
On the other hand, non-economic damages, also called subjective damages are awarded to compensate the victim for losses that cannot 4be assigned a monetary value because of their subjective nature.
Compensation for non-economic damages includes:
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Reduction of quality of life
- Loss of Consortium
Because of the nature of these damages, insurance adjusters seek to take advantage of your emotional state to lower your compensation.
There is a third type of special damages that can be awarded. These are called punitive damages which are made to dissuade and punish the party at fault for harasses the victim or acts in an ill-willed manner towards them.
As you can see in our example, our attorneys will help you not only get the real value for your damages but also consider the real future expenses that you would incur from injuries.
We will also correctly calculate special damages from subjective losses such as pain and suffering according to how your accident affected your way of life.
With Farahi Law Firm you don’t Need to Worry About Medical Treatment
Our expert team of medical examiners, doctors, and physicians will help you analyze your injuries so we can refer you to the best health centers available to start your treatment as soon as possible.
Thanks to our team of expert medical examinations and billing we will:
- Make sure all records and hospital bills are checked
- Communicate with hospitals and clinics you have visited for treatment
- Prepare and submit requests
- Collect and review medical billing records
- Follow up with hospitals and clinics if needed
Handle the payment of your treatment without you needing to worry about it
What are the most Common Auto Accident Injuries
- Soft tissue Damage
- Broken bones
- Back pain
The medical treatment for these kinds of injuries varies as well as their severity. The most common minor injuries are what we call “soft tissue damages”. These are normally bruising, muscle swelling, and tendonitis because of the impact of a car crash.
Just as well, whiplash and back pain counts among the most common minor injuries, but they may very well increase in severity with time.
Most common minor injuries can be treated with chiropractic treatment and physical therapy while graver injuries like broken bones or spinal cord injuries will need surgeries and medical interventions as well as ongoing treatment
As you can see, we do not just provide the means for our clients to get treatment for their injuries, but we also help them with proper follow-ups to see how their recovery is progressing as well as regular checkups for their mental state.
We will never leave you to fight alone against the negligent party that caused your accident. Our legal representatives will be with you every step of the way.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Torrance
The beautiful coastal city of Torrance, as part of the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area, has a high density of road traffic. While we all would like that traffic collisions and motor vehicle accidents where nonexistent or at least kept to a minuscule amount, as part of the most populated areas in the US, accidents are prone to happen.
Just as with any accident, car crashes don’t happen out of the blue, and thanks to statistics from organizations like the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) we can know that the most common causes of car accidents in Torrance are:
- Drunk Driving: Being intoxicated while driving is the most dangerous cause of accidents in the US. A drunk driver is most likely to go over the speed limit and lose control of his vehicle.
- Speeding: It is the second most common cause of car collisions not only in California but around the world. Going at high speeds can be fun sometimes but can lead to catastrophic consequences.
- Distracted Driving: Not paying attention to the road is one of the leading causes of car collisions. Texting or checking social media, eating, and or changing radio stations are examples of circumstances where a car accident could happen due to a driver not being aware of their surroundings.
- Road conditions: potholes, improper signaling, bad lighting, or badly maintained roads are also a common cause of car accidents. When driving through an area like this pay special attention to the traffic around to avoid any collisions or accidents.
What to do after car accidents in Torrance
To protect your legal rights after a car wreck there are some important steps you should take in the immediate aftermath of the accident. We know your reactions might be dulled because of the adrenaline coming from the shock of being involved in a car collision.
Taking the following steps will not only protect you from underhanded tactics by the party at fault to deny liability but will also strengthen your claim.
The steps you must take after getting in an accident are:
- Staying near the scene: Get to a safe place but stay in the vicinity of the accident.
- Check yourself for injuries: While you might not think you have grave injuries because of the adrenaline in your system, take note of all the injuries you suffered no matter how minor
- Call 911: The police and EMT services will answer immediately to your accident and will help you not only to fill the necessary accident report but to treat your injuries right away
- Exchange information with other parties: Ask for the other party involved in the accident his contact information, address, e-mail, driver’s license number, insurance details, and license plates. Also, ask his relation to the vehicle in case they are not the owner.
- Take pictures of the scene: if possible, take photos of the collision with your mobile phone. Be sure to get pictures of vehicle damage, road conditions, skid marks, weather conditions, and such. You can take pics of the other party’s license plates and insurance documents to keep better records instead of trying to rely on your memory skills.
- Keep a civil conversation: We know you might be angry after the event but try to keep everything civil between you and other parties. Running your mouth might hurt your claim more than it helps both in the short and the long term.
- Report the accident to your insurance: Notify your insurance carrier immediately after the accident but don’t reveal unnecessary details or make any statements that would imply liability.
Contact a Torrance Personal Injury Attorney: Insurance companies will tell you that they can handle your claim easier, but the truth is they will try to get rid of it as fast as possible. A personal injury attorney will thoroughly analyze all evidence available to help you determine the real value of the compensation you deserve.
Getting in touch with a legal professional is the best way to achieve your rightful compensation after a car accident or vehicular collision. We will help you get the proper medical treatment for your injuries and determine the real compensation you deserve.
Likewise, we’ll help you navigate through the legal complexities associated with filing a car accident lawsuit without you having to stress yourself over the matter and just focus on your prompt recovery.
Get the Best Torrance Car Accident Lawyers for the Legal Representation of Your Case
With Farahi Law Firm, APC you are not alone in your pursuit of justice after a personal injury accident. Our expert Torrance Car Accident Lawyers are determined to hold the negligent parties at fault for your injuries and property damage accountable for their actions.
With an extensive history of success, we’ve been named Attorney of the Year by the American Institute of Legal Professionals on multiple occasions. You will not be in better hands than with us.
When contacting Farahi Law Firm, APC you will not have to pay anything until we win your case and you’ll be getting the medical treatment you sorely need to recover from your injuries and get back on track with your daily activities.
You care and we care too. Contact us for a free consultation at (310) 620-9791 Your justice is our cause.
Free Case Review
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 video.
Our Recent Blogs
Our Clients Testimonials
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter
No spam, notifications only about new updates on Farahi Law Firm, APC.