San Pedro, California
Child Injury Lawyers
FARAHI LAW FIRM, APC
Top 100 in the Nation!
Free Case Review
As Seen In The News
Child Injury Lawyers in San Pedro, California
Watching our children have an accident is a parent’s worst fear. At Farahi Law Firm’s we know the stress and duress families have to go through when their child is injured. Our compassionate Child Injury attorneys in San Pedro, California, know the responsibility and trust a parent deposits in us to handle their child’s case.
There is nothing more important than the safety of the children of our community, that is why we will go to every length possible for your child to hold any liable party accountable for their actions, setting an example to deter anyone from committing the same negligence that would injure other children.
The World Health Organization (WHO) says that every year more than 83,000 children perish due to accidental injuries and Every year in the United States as many as twenty million children are injured as the result of various accidents, many of which are the result of another party’s negligence and could have been prevented with common sense and caution from the party at fault.
Our child injury attorneys in San Pedro treat the responsibility of representing an injured child with absolute respect. An injury should not stop nor determine the future of our children and we are committed to help them in any way we can.
Common Types of Child Injury Cases
We know that if it were up to us, our children would be out of harm’s way all the time, sadly, they can’t be so. Knowing the conditions in which the child was injured will help you in your quest to seek justice if any harm comes to them. Our San Pedro Child Injury attorneys at Farahi Law Firm, APC have found that the bulk of the cases of child injuries that we handle are linked to the following types of accidents:
- Slip & Falls
- Car accidents
- School bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Birth injuries
- Playground injuries
- Toy-related injuries
- Swimming pool accidents
- Dog bites
- Sports injuries
- Daycare negligence, abuse, and neglect
- Amusement park accidents
If your child is injured, we understand the pain and suffering. We will treat your child like if they were our own and give him a fighting chance at life by gaining the financial support necessary for medical care, lost time at school, and other losses caused by the responsible party. Contact our expert Child Injury attorneys to discuss your case without any cost whatsoever.
Steps to When Your Child Has Been Injured
Taking the following steps in the worst-case scenario not only will ensure your child has quick and successful recovery, but will help as evidence to hold the negligible party accountable for the actions that put your child at risk of injury, letting you hold a strong case against them in court:
- Seek Urgent Medical Attention: Take your child to the hospital as quickly as possible, even when the symptoms seem minor, they can develop into long term injuries. You should always collect any medical records that come from treatment as they will serve as evidence against the party at fault.
- Document the Accident Details: Write down as many details about your child’s injury as you can. Documenting the accident circumstances will also help your case. Always take pictures of both the accident site and your child’s injuries.
- Report the Incident: Report the incident to the relevant authorities. If the accident happened at school, notify the principal or supervisor and if your child was injured due to a car accident you should report it to the police.
- Get in touch with our Torrance Child Injury Accident Lawyers: The claims regarding child injury are extremely challenging which is why you should seek legal representation to maximize your chances of earning the compensation that you and your child deserve rightfully deserve.
What Compensation Is Available for Child Injuries?
In a case of child injury, more than one party can be held liable depending on the circumstances of the accidents. Some Common examples include:
- The driver at fault in a car accident
- The manufacturer of unsafe toy or product
- School or daycare facility negligent in providing proper supervision and attention.
- Owners and managers of the premises where an accident involving the child happened.
Being a parent, your priority should be your child’s healthy recovery. As their medical treatment is likely to be expensive, obtaining legal counsel without any delay will let you claim compensation for the following damages:
- Medical expenses
- Home care costs
- Household and vehicle modifications
- Cost of special schools or educational programs
- Permanent disfigurement
- Mental anguish
- Physical pain
Contact Farahi Law Firm After Your Child Suffers an Injury
Not only do our San Pedro Child Injury lawyers at Farahi Law Firm, APC offer dedicated legal representation to our clients, but also the resources needed to help them with their recovery. We will ensure that the person responsible for your child’s injury is held accountable, whether it be an individual, a private enterprise or a public entity. To achieve this we will:
- Consult with medical professionals to evaluate the extent and costs of your child’s injuries.
- Thoroughly analyze the accident scenario and create a solid reconstruction with professional assistance.
- Carry out an in-depth crash scene investigation and gather evidence at the scene in case of a car accident.
- Obtain witness statements.
- Deal with Insurance companies on your behalf without having you worry about them.
If you believe that the injuries to your child have been the result of negligence by another entity, be it an individual or otherwise, speak to our expert child injury lawyers in San Pedro immediately. Contact us for a free consultation today at (310) 620-9791. We work on a No Win No Fee basis, so you can focus on the recovery of your child.
Free Case Review
Like and Follow Us
Our Recent Blogs
Our Clients Testimonials
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter
No spam, notifications only about new updates on Farahi Law Firm, APC.