California Uber-Lyft-Car-Sharing Lawyers and Uber-Lyft-Car-Sharing Attorneys
Steps You Should Take After An Uber Accident
- Make sure everyone is okay. You want to be sure everyone involved is safe.
- Call 911. Depending on the severity of the crash and any injuries sustained, it is crucial to get emergency services on the scene.
- Take photos of the accident. Get as many as possible.
- Get everyone’s information, including phone numbers and license plate numbers.
- Get information from any/all witnesses
- Contact your insurance company
- Jot down your thoughts immediately after the accident. This will help you remember the details better in the future to avoid any confusion.
- Stay calm. You don’t want to do anything to escalate the situation.
The Dangers of Ridesharing
Lack of regulation and rapid growth have made ridesharing one of the most successful and most legally murkynew industries in recent years. Although people love ridesharing apps like Lyft for their convenience and affordability, making sure these companies are operating ethically can be a challenge—especially when it comes to accidents.
Lyft accidents may affect drivers, riders, or pedestrians. If you have been injured in a Lyft accident, you should consider hiring an attorney before talking to your insurance provider or dealing with the company directly. An experienced rideshare lawyer will advocate for you in court, and work to get the monetary compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering.
Why Hire an Attorney after a Car Accident?
Whether you’ve been injured in a Uber-Lyft-Car-Sharing, you should talk with an experienced Uber-Lyft-Car-Sharing Lawyers as soon as you are able.
Insurance companies often push for a quick settlement. They may claim that it’s to help you bridge the gap while you’re unable to work, or because they want to get your medical expenses paid. However, their goal is always to minimize the amount of money they pay to you and your medical providers.
Talking to an attorney doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ll choose to file a lawsuit. Whatever course of action you choose, informing yourself should be the first step.
When you schedule a free consultation with our firm, we will:
- Listen to your story and answer your question
- Assess your case and explain what compensation may be available
- Provide you with the information you need to make good decisions about your next steps
If you choose to retain us to represent you, we will:
- Create a buffer between you and the insurance company
- Investigate your accident and build the strongest case possible on your behalf
- Identify, interview, and prepare witnesses
- Work with experts to establish liability and damages
- Continue to listen to you and answer your questions
- Protect your interests every step of the way