Farahi Law Firm, APC was established by principal attorney Justin Farahi. He is a graduate of Loyola Law School, which consistently ranks among the Top 60 law schools in the United States.He has also earned his Masters in Business Administration, MBA.
He is admitted to and regularly appears in the State Courts of California.
Law Schools and Businesses frequently call upon him for advice and to conduct seminars on various legal issues such as Personal Injury Law, Labor laws and Employee rights.
Mr. Farahi is a personable and emotionally engaging attorney. Mr. Farahi fights for the rights of his clients and is known to stay in touch with clients long after their case has settled. He is a caring and communicative attorney. He lives to help clients that have been mistreated by the greedy insurance companies. There is no greater joy in life than helping the injured recover from their injury and helping them get the medical care they need and money they deserve after an accident. Mr. Farahi is proud to serve his community and regularly engages in non-profit work and charity fundraisers. If you work for a non-profit please let us know so we can work together to help better our community. Thank you. Call Justin For Justice – Personal Injury and Accident Attorney.
He happily resides in Los Angeles.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member, California Employment Lawyers Association
- Member, Consumer Advocate Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Special Guest Lecturer: Loyola Marymount Univeristy
- Special Guest Lecturer: Loyola Law School
- Special Guest Lecturer: Cal State Dominguez Hills
- California, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, Pending