Why do I need an attorney after an auto accident in Los Angeles? Well, the simple answer is to protect your rights as auto accidents are not always as straightforward as they may seem. If you or your loved one gets involved in an auto accident in Los Angeles and if any of the below apply it is vital for you to have an experienced personal injury attorney by your side immediately:
- Unable to determine who’s at fault?
- More than two vehicles involved
- Serious injuries affecting long-term health
- Multiple people were injured in the accident
- Medical treatment costing more
- Loss of work or wages due to injury,
- Inaccuracy in police report or insurance communication
- Insurance trying to undermine your claim
- Medical or legal details are confusing
- Your insurer involves its own attorney
- Your insurer acting in bad faith
- A death has resulted from the accident
Now if you need an attorney to represent your case, don’t just look for any attorney.
You’ll need an experienced Personal Injury Attorney who geared to protect your rights with extensive knowledge on personal injury law.
The benefits of hiring an accredited Los Angeles personal injury attorney
- Helps you to decide if it is best to try to settle case out of court or file suit. You need an attorney to represent your case if it is to be resolved by alternative dispute resolution. If you aren’t represented by an attorney, insurance companies won’t usually mediate or arbitrate your claim.
- An attorney guides you every step of the way on important matters involving your claim. Without an attorney one actually rely on inexact information from here and there, which can be detrimental to your claim.
- Gets you access to proper medical care on a lien basis. Health care providers are often reluctant to provide treatment on a lien if you are not represented. Attorneys ensure health care providers interest in getting paid for their services while you get proper medical care in return.
- Personal injury attorneys may help you reduce Subrogation liens of health insurance carriers so your medical costs don’t eat up your compensation. All this is very time-consuming and way too complicated for you to handle on your own.
- An attorney counter with ease the special tactics’ insurance company uses to deny injury claims. Insurance companies are always looking for ways to undervalue your claim. The adjusters do not have your best interests at heart.Their job is to pay the least amount possible or even not to pay. An experienced and knowledgeable attorney is always there to represent your interests, and force insurance companies to take you seriously.
- If you face issues involving limitation of coverage or denial of coverage a personal injury attorney may protect your interests. Attorney representation is imperative for such claims. A lay person is not familiar with insurance laws that may impact his case adversely. Thorough knowledge is required to interpret insurance policy’s language applying to coverage, limitations and exclusions.
- Getting help from an experienced personal injury lawyer improves your chances of receiving maximum compensation for the injuries. Involved in an auto accident? Speak to an attorney even before you report it to your insurance company.
- You need an attorney to get information like – how much insurance the liable party has? Or what compensation I am entitled to? An attorney can offer you the clear picture of your claim in the beginning itself.
Contacting an accredited Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney after getting injured in an accident can give you the peace of mind that no stone left unturned in getting you the justice you deserve. Call Farahi Law Firm, APC for a free consultation today (310) 736-6412