If you were injured as a result of an accident involving the Bird electric scooter, you may have a claim. Los Angeles Injury Attorneys for Bird Scooter Accidents can help you litigate your claims and assist in recovering compensation for your injuries.
Bird scooters are the latest trend on the streets of California. If you reside in Los Angeles, you must have seen black scooters with a white label on them thrown on sidewalks or close to a building. These scooters can be rented using an app on your mobile phone, and user is charged on a per minute usage basis. All you need to do is look for a scooter near you with the app, walk to the scooter, unlock it with the app, and ride it to your destination. Upon reaching your destination you can simply leave the Bird scooter on the ground and the next user can rent it from there.
Bird scooters were launched as a low cost mode of transportation to go a few miles around the town. But unfortunately, reports of individuals injured by these electric scooters are now becoming more and more common. If you are injured while riding a Bird electric scooter in Los Angeles, follow the below steps to protect your rights:
- If you crashed into a pedestrian – remain on the scene until it’s ok to leave.
- If you were involved in a collision with another vehicle and sustained serious injuries – report your accident to the police.
- Note down your version of the accident details – the sooner you get your side of the story on paper, the more precise your record will be.
- If you have any injuries – seek medical treatment immediately and keep copies of your medical bills.
- Discuss your accident with Injury Attorneys for Bird Scooter Accidents.
If you or your loved one was hurt due to an accident involving an electric scooter, discuss your case with Injury Attorneys for Bird Scooter Accidents at Farahi Law Firm, APC. We are lawyers based in Los Angeles, California based with a clear mission to provide the highest quality legal services to our clients in a cost effective and conscientious manner. Call to discuss your case today: (310) 774 4500